Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy & Sad


Yesterday was my last day of work in New Jersey.  It was over 100 degrees which made me want the day to be over so that I could get to some place cooler.  When the day was over it meant I would have to say goodbye.

This is what my classroom looked like before I had to take everything out.  I spent a long time in this room with lots and lots of friends.  This is the way I will always remember it.  I will not remember what it looked like yesterday with all of the fun things missing.  It looked like a boring, grey cave when I left.



We had a lot of fun yesterday.  The ice cream party was delicious.  I got an amazing scrap book that my friends made for me.  There were lots of card and letters that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I will look at this scrap book whenever I am feeling sad.  It will remind me of all the people that love me and that I love in New Jersey.

When the day was over it was very sad.  I was crying and so were many of my friends.  Saying goodbye is hard, especially when you spend almost everyday with those people.  I was not crying because I would not see them everyday, I was crying because I was so happy to have met them.  I did not mind being sad, because it meant that I had the chance to meet and spend time with very special people.

I still have to finish packing.  I really don't want to do it.  I wish that I could snap my fingers and have it all in San Francisco.  Until I get magic powers I will have to do it myself.  Stay tuned for pictures of me avoiding packing.


No comments:

Post a Comment