Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Moving is Scary and Fun




I am Miss R and I am moving from New Jersey to San Francisco, California.

I will be posting my adventures across the United States for my former students and anyone interested.  I will start with the packing and will add pictures and fun facts along the way.

Moving is scary and fun all at the same time.

 It is scary because you worry about what it will be like.  You worry that you may forgotten something.  Your worry that you may get lost.  You worry that you will have trouble making new friends.  You worry that your old friends will forget about you.

Moving is fun because you get to travel to new places.  You get to try new things.  You get to make new friends.  You get to send your old friends letters and show them your new place when they come to visit.  Moving is an adventure.

I am ready for my adventure and excited to share it with you!




1 comment:

  1. I will miss you. I look forward to reading about all your adventures!

    Sophia Y. : )

    ReplyDelete