Friday, July 27, 2012

Travels begin with packing and planning

Wow, packing takes a long time.  I had to figure out what was important and what I needed.  After all it had to fit just in my car.  I even bought a bag for my roof to put stuff in.  I don't have to move furniture thank goodness.

I am going to be in my car with my friend Mike for seven days.  That means a lot of hotels and restaurants.  We are going to stop in some exciting places.  Most of all there will be a lot of driving.  I promise to take lots of pictures, especially silly ones.

Cleveland, Ohio
We are stopping in:

Chicago, Illinois

Lincoln, Nebraska

Denver, Colorado


Salt Lake City, Utah





We are stopping in lots of places along the way. Maybe even some baseball parks, since Mike is a huge baseball fan.  Check back soon for some more updates and adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment